Dispute Resolution - Product Liability
Laytons can advise on:
- the establishment of appropriate structures to minimise and manage product risk;
- the preparation of sale or purchase contracts and standard terms of business;
- the design and manufacture of products and health & safety issues;
- the advertising and marketing of products and in particular claims made about products;
- warnings and instructions;
- devising a product recall programme and implementing a product recall;
- managing media interest;
- insurance policy wording and coverage issues; and
- claims arising from defective products.
Laytons Partner Paddy Kelly is joint author of the leading text book “European Product Liabilities” (Butterworths).