Real Estate | Estate Documentation & Plot Sales
Sales are the lifeblood of a house-builder. Speed of response to reservations and problems during the sales process is vital. Our Plot Sales team work as partners with our clients, not just as a service provider.
We work closely with sales teams, sharing knowledge and experience as well as providing specific plot-sales services.
We are always aware of clients' needs to maximise sales and cash-flow within tight timescales.
Where innovation is needed, we will liaise with your marketing team to help improve sales and protect your own reputation.
We are positive and practical, unifying our various specialist skills and years of experience in the residential development industry to provide effective advice.
+ In-depth Industry Knowledge
We have immense specialist experience in the house-building and land development sector, acting for national house-builders, local developers, landowners, and consortia of developers. We have been offering a plot-sales service for over thirty years. We understand the challenges and issues faced by house-builders and have observed first-hand the ways in which the industry is changing.
During the last fifteen years we have completed plot sales for over twenty-five developers. These cover a considerable range of sizes, tenures and management regimes, from single plots to complicated mixed-freehold and leasehold schemes of several hundred units with different service charge funds for different elements of the services provided and different sectors on the site.
We have handled plot sales on sites held by our clients under a number of different legal structures. We deal with a number of sites where the land ownership is held by a joint venture company owned by our primary client in conjunction with another party. We have also dealt with sites held on English Partnership/HCA building leases, and sites held on building licences pursuant to deferred-completion arrangements, including a number of transactions where our client held land under a building agreement from a property company owned by a major utility company.
+ Case studies
Current and past projects on which we have worked include the following:
- a phased mixed-freehold and leasehold development of 500+ units for a major national house-builder in conjunction with the Homes and Communities Agency
- a phased mixed-freehold and leasehold development of 500+ units for two divisions of a major national house-builder
- a number of residential and mixed residential and commercial developments in central London for various national house-builders, with unit numbers varying from 100 to 400+, some delivered in phases over several years
- sales in the residential sector (200+ units) of a mixed-use regeneration project in a major maritime location in southern England, including liaison with the project lawyers appointed in connection with the whole scheme in order to ensure co-ordination between the commercial and residential sectors
- site set-up and plot sales on the residential sector (180+ units) of a mixed-use residential and retail development in London for a major retailer, including liaison with the Project Lawyers appointed in connection with the whole scheme, in order to ensure co-ordination between the retail and residential sectors