Bunmi is currently in her final seat as a Trainee Solicitor in the Disputes team having gained experience during her training contract with the Real Estate team where she was involved with:
- assisting individuals and companies in all aspects of the sale and purchase of both leasehold and freehold titles, transfers of equity and re-mortgages
- drafting new leases, lease extensions, deeds of variation, deeds of rectification, deeds of covenant, contracts, transfers and licenses to assign
- acting on behalf of a landlord with the plot sales of a development
- acting on behalf of an overseas bank dealing with their pre-completion requirements and the registration of their charge
Bunmi also gained experience during her training contract in the Company and Commercial department and was involved in:
- assisting with the incorporation and annual filing requirements of companies
- drafting and assisting with purchase agreements, asset purchase agreements, heads of agreement, terms and conditions of business, manufacturing agreements, company tenancy agreements, settlement agreements, equipment hire agreement, special and ordinary resolutions and board minutes
- assisting with cross-border mergers, corporate restructures, share buy backs, and equity fund raising
Bunmi joined the firm in May 2014 as a paralegal in the Real Estate team before commencing her training contract in January 2016. Bunmi has previously worked in the Residential Property department at a firm in Hertfordshire and also has gained experience in Immigration and Family law matters.
Bunmi studied Law at the University of Surrey before completing the LPC with distinction from the University of Law in Guildford.
Tel: +44 (0)20 7842 8000
DDI: +44 (0)20 7842 8051