Dee is a Partner specialising in Residential Property. Her work centres on the sale and purchase of high value properties in central London for private individuals.
Her practice includes:
- sale and purchase of high-value apartments and houses particularly in prime Central London
- granting and acquiring of new leases
- drafting leases, deeds of variation and deeds of rectification
- bridging loans
- transfers of equity
- auction sales and purchases
- lease extensions
- exclusivity agreements
- rights of way and easements
- un-registered property
- rural property
- advising landlords on the transfer of freehold titles
Dee recently exchanged contracts within 3 days on the purchase of a high value house in West London for a private individual and regularly acts on such competitive and time pressured transactions.
Dee acts for a range of clients including first time buyers, buy to let investors, companies, developers, private banks and high-net-worth individuals and overseas purchasers, including from the Far East. She has built up a busy practice consisting of many repeat clients and recommendations and works closely with property finders and estate agents wherever required.
Dee qualified in 2007 and was promoted to Partner in 2015.