John is a Partner in our Employment team with over a decade of experience in Employment law. Clients very much value his practical and user-friendly approach as well as his sharp legal and commercial insight.
He seeks to work closely with clients to plot a course as to where they wish to get to in any given situation and then help them to get there.
He is trusted advisor to a broad client base, which includes global names in manufacturing and shipping, SMEs, international banks, charities and senior individuals.
John’s practice covers all aspects of Employment law, and examples of his work include:
- advising a commercial airline on a cross-border restructuring exercise
- providing strategic employment advice to a global technology brand
- acting for a leading UK charity in defending a high value discrimination claim
- regularly advising on TUPE-related aspects for a variety of corporate transactions and outsourcing arrangements
- acting for senior individuals in high value employment disputes ranging from unfair dismissal to whistle-blowing to discrimination
He is also a frequent author and commentator on employment-related topics and a regular seminar speaker.
John is the Trainee Partner for the London office and manages trainee recruitment and support.