Jun joined the London office in 2015, and qualified into the Corporate and Commercial Group in September 2017. Born in Korea and raised in Germany, Jun is fluent in three languages and comfortable working across borders.
He has experience of a range of corporate matters, including:
- mergers and acquisitions
- joint ventures
- corporate finance
- company law and secretarial matters
Recent work includes:
- acting for a company with ca. €6bn annual turnover in the acquisition of a major European beverage company
- acting in the sale of Remote Diagnostic Technologies Limited, a UK medtech company, to Royal Philips
- assisting a firm in a reverse takeover under the AIM rules, and acting on a subsequent raising of £20m
- acting in the sale of a book-publishing company to one of the largest publishers in the world
- assisting in the sale of a software company to one of the largest suppliers of online gaming and betting software in the world
- working on a major restructuring of an international mobile software, technology and financing group after a series of co-ordinated acquisitions
- acting in two issues of loan notes for an online food retailer and dealing with subscribers for loan notes
- assisting in a joint venture between a manufacturing and a distribution company in the beauty and cosmetics industry
Jun read Economics and Management at the University of St Andrews, and Law at the University of Bristol, before completing his Legal Practice Course at BPP, London.