Jun joined the London office as a trainee solicitor in 2015, and qualified into the Corporate and Commercial Group in September 2017. Born in Korea and raised in Germany, Jun is fluent in three languages and comfortable working across borders.
He has experience of a range of corporate and commercial matters, including:
- mergers and acquisitions
- commercial agreements
- corporate finance
- company law and secretarial matters
Recent work includes:
- acting for a company with a €6bn annual turnover in the acquisition of a major European company, which involved drafting a due diligence report and liaising with firms in other jurisdictions
- working on a reverse takeover under the AIM rules, and on a subsequent raising of £20m for the same client
- acting in the sale of a book-publishing company to one of the largest publishers in the world
- negotiating and drafting various contracts, including terms and conditions of supply, NDAs, design agreements, deeds of termination, sponsorship agreements, and distributorship contracts
- assisting a client considering import/export to Asia by giving advice on UK tariffs, VAT, and import/export duties
Jun read Economics and Management at the University of St Andrews, and Law at the University of Bristol before completing his Legal Practice Course at BPP, London.