Lina specialises in residential property transactions, acting for a wide range of clients, predominantly dealing with high-value properties in central London.
Lina’s expertise includes:
- leasehold and freehold purchases and sales
- new-builds and grant of new leases
- transfers of part
- transfers of equity
- re-mortgages and equity release
- lease extensions, deeds of variation and deeds of rectifications
- exclusivity/lock-out agreements
Lina’s recent work includes:
- dealing with a complex sale for £2.4m of a share of freehold property and a related purchase for £1.75m in London within a tight deadline
- assisting with the purchase of a £3.85m property to exchange contracts within 72 hours
Lina is fluent in Hebrew and previously gained experience in an English law firm based in Israel. Lina joined as a trainee before qualifying into the Real Estate team in 2014.