Nicola joined the Laytons' London office as a trainee in September 2010, qualifying as a Solicitor in 2012 into our Disputes team.
She studied Classical Archaeology and Ancient History at Keble College, Oxford University, before completing the GDL at Sussex University and the LPC at BPP in London.
Nicola's current work encompasses a broad range of commercial and civil disputes, including alternative means of resolving disputes where appropriate.
- acting for agents in relation to Commercial Agents Regulations claims
- acting for an Italian manufacturer in relation to potential product liability claims
- advising a family in relation to an estate with trust assets in multiple jurisdictions
- acting for the administrators of a property development company in relation to construction claims
- negotiating the settlement of a fatal accidents claim and various PI claims, including the subsequent costs proceedings
- acting for high-net-worth individual in relation to money invested into funds and against a bank in relation to a breach of mandate