Paula is a senior real estate Solicitor with a specialism in development. Her practice includes dealing with all aspects of land acquisitions and disposals, with extensive experience in affordable-housing.
She has acted for national house-builders, private developers, registered providers, commercial landlords and tenants in a wide variety of development, regeneration and real estate matters including:
- Affordable-housing | Acquisitions and disposals of multi-phased affordable-housing developments, and development agreements for construction of affordable housing
- Land development | Conditional contracts and option agreements, disposal of new town land between members of land owners consortium, and disposals of community facilities to local authority
- Planning | Section 106 agreements dealing with provision of affordable-housing, infrastructure, financial contributions, and nominations agreements
- Commercial landlord and tenant | Granting and acquiring leases of commercial buildings, lease assignments, and licences to assign and for alterations
- Residential development | Dealing with large scale disposal of freehold reversions of completed development
- Infrastructure | Disposals of infrastructure sites to statutory undertakers, Section 278 highways agreements, and Section 104 water agreements