Rebecca is currently a Trainee Solicitor in the Intellectual Property department. Rebecca’s Intellectual Property practice involves:
- assisting with the smooth running of the department and managing deadlines
- national and international trade mark filings
- assisting with UK and EU trade mark oppositions
- dealing with international agents in relation to trade mark filings, substantive registry objections and oppositions/cancellation proceedings
- managing trade mark and design renewals
Rebecca’s recent work involves:
- dealing with an EU trade mark opposition under supervision in relation to clothing companies
- drafting trade mark assignments
- managing trade mark portfolios on behalf of clients
- managing various clients’ trade mark watching service and ensuring renewals are made on time
Rebecca read Law at the University of Surrey before completing the LPC at the University of Law in Guildford. Rebecca is fluent in Hindi.
Rebecca joined in 2015 as a paralegal in the Intellectual Property team before starting her training contract in January 2017. Prior to joining, Rebecca worked at firms in Oxford and Surrey, gaining experience in litigation, debt-recovery and family law matters.
Tel: +44 (0)20 7842 8000
DDI: +44 (0)20 7842 8093