Daniel is a Partner in our Corporate and Commercial team, acting for a wide range of UK and overseas individual and corporate clients principally in relation to private equity transactions, mergers and acquisitions and a broad range of commercial agreements. Daniel acts as trustee for several charitable bodies.
- advising a listed European food group and separately a dual-listed European clothing company on the acquisition of UK assets and shares
- advising a private investor in relation to a significant shareholding acquisition of an AIM-listed natural resources company
- acting for a major French chemicals company on the acquisition of a UK company
- financing and refinancing of various high-value luxury assets and super-prime properties for resident and non-resident UK private clients
Memberships and associations:
- Associazione Internazionale Giuristi di Lingua Italiana
- Business Club Italia
- British Institute of International and Comparative Law
- Competition Law section of the Law Society
Daniel coordinates our vacation placement scheme for the London office.