Mark acts and advises for clients on a broad spectrum of commercial property issues. Understanding the need to be proactive and to respond rapidly to transactional requirements and deadlines, Mark is a skilled communicator who consistently seeks to provide clear comprehensive advice, and to ensure that he has full regard for, and indeed takes into account, the key practical and commercial considerations and objectives of the client.
Mark’s wide range of experience (acting for both seller/buyer – landlord/tenant) includes:
- acquisitions and disposals of freehold and leasehold property (retail, industrial and office)
- agreements for lease, leases, subletting and assigning
- landlord and tenant matters including LTA 1954 renewals
- conditional contracts
- option agreements
- development site acquisitions and sales including estate setting up and plot sales
- planning agreements
- ground rent portfolio purchases
- financing and refinancing
Before joining the firm, Mark, who qualified in 1991, gained over 20 years' of experience at two London-based niche property practices.