Trusts, Estates & Private Client | Disputes
Disputes relating to wills, trusts and probate matters are inevitable, given their inherently personal nature and the complexities of human relationships.
We have specialist experience in handling contentious trusts and probate disputes and aim to achieve results for our clients through alternative dispute resolution wherever possible. Where recourse to the courts is necessary, our experienced litigators recognise the need to deal with disputes in a sensitive and pragmatic manner, and aim to achieve rapid and cost-effective resolutions for our clients.
Our expertise includes:
- disputes relating to the validity of wills
- claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975
- breach of trust or fiduciary duty claims
- proprietary estoppel claims
- claims relating to the removal of trustees and executors