Our aim is to resolve your dispute with minimal disruption and upset to those involved. We appreciate that it is an extremely difficult time if you are experiencing family problems. We always seek to avoid long-drawn-out disputes – our philosophy is to find a way of protecting your best interests, obtaining all you are entitled to, and keeping your costs to a minimum. Our motto is to do it once and do it right.
We have specialist knowledge of business, trust and pension issues related to division of assets following divorce or dissolution of civil partnerships or the separation of cohabiting couples.
Areas of Expertise
Types of work we typically conduct for clients include:
- divorce and dissolution of civil partnerships
- financial proceedings relating to divorce and dissolution of civil partnerships
- all private children issues, including financial applications (Schedule 1)
- prenuptial agreements and pre-civil-partner agreements
- advice for unmarried families
- international aspects of separation and divorce
- domestic violence and protection from abuse
Children Act Proceedings
Divorce & Dissolution
Domestic Violence & Protection from Abuse
Financial Provisions for Children
Severance of Joint Tenancy