Robert is a Partner in the Disputes team where he handles a range of complex, commercial and civil disputes. His litigation practice includes:
- dealing with a wide range of commercial property, development and construction disputes
- dealing with a number of commercial disputes, including international disputes and arbitrations, as well as acting for a number of major clients in the UK, Europe and US
- representing a number of clients in mediations, arbitrations and High Court proceedings
Robert’s recent work includes:
- acting in relation to an Iraqi oil project in a dispute with an international engineering company
- advising on the site clearance for a major development at Bishopsgate
- acting for several NHS providers and GP surgeries in a range of disputes
- successfully defending a major telecoms provider in the High Court in a dispute with another telecoms provider represented by a magic circle law firm
- acting in a number of classic car disputes, including Jaguar and Ferrari
Robert particularly specialises in commercial property, development and construction disputes, and specifically:
- Robert is the main contact for a number of other law firms in relation to property litigation
- Robert previously appeared in the College of Law DVD on "Failing to Complete on Contracts for Sale"
- Robert is also a member of the Property Litigation Association
Robert joined in 2014 and was made partner in January 2016.