John is a partner in the Dispute Resolution Team where he handles a wide range of complex and high-value commercial litigation and arbitration, often involving multi-jurisdictional issues. He is also an experienced mediator accredited by the Civil Mediation Council and is a member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.
John’s practice includes:
- High Court and County Court litigation
- cross-border disputes
- injunctions and freezing orders
- mediation, as a mediator and representing clients at mediations
- commercial/contractual disputes
- construction disputes
- property and landlord and tenant litigation
- shareholders’ and boardroom disputes
- intellectual property litigation and theft of data claims
John has considerable experience as a mediator and believes that there are very few disputes which are not capable of resolution by the use of mediation. He has proved to be very effective at bringing the parties to the point where they feel they can reach accord.
With more than 30 years' of experience and expertise, John is a very effective dispute resolution lawyer. He is a tenacious litigator with the ability to identify key issues early enabling him to resolve issues as quickly and cost effectively as the circumstances allow.
Tel: +44 (0)20 7842 8000
DDI: +44 (0)20 7842 8063