Daniel is a Solicitor in our London Disputes team. His recent work involves:
- dealing with a complex fractional ownership matter involving corporate subscription for multiple clients
- reviewing company supply agreements
- dealing with start-ups and advising on equity investment rounds
- dealing with shareholders’ agreements, article of association and share option agreements
Dan’s previous training seats were; Family & Matrimonial, Disputes and Real Estate. Dan has previously dealt with:
- divorce, children and family proceedings including trusts and large matrimonial finances, cross-border litigation and urgent applications for court orders
- company and LLP partner disputes, international arbitration, property litigation on behalf of a landlord client and various other contentious matters including commercial disputes and debt recovery
- commercial freehold sales, collective enfranchisement, lease extensions, granting of commercial leases, reviewing and reporting on lease terms and dealing with severance service schedules of dilapidations
Dan studied law at Coventry University and completed the LPC at the University of Law, Guildford.
Dan joined the firm in June 2014 as a paralegal in the Employment department and started his Training Contract in January 2016. Prior to joining the firm, Dan worked as a fees clerk for a barristers chambers and in-house for the local authority for Richmond and Kingston in stage 4 of childrens service as a paralegal.