Banking & Finance | Factoring & Invoice Discounting
We advise several asset-based lenders and providers of factoring and invoice discounting facilities. We also advise those requiring such finance.
We advise on:
- facility and security documentation
- reviews of trading terms
- inter-creditor arrangements
- director guarantees
- fraud and recoveries from guarantors and warrantors
- using facilities to finance “phoenix” companies and guiding clients through the pre-pack administration process
Our broad base of client financiers, and experience of acting for a wide range of recipients of invoice discounting and factoring funding using market-standard and bespoke documentation, helps us apply our experience to new transactions in different sectors.
We act in resolving disputes between creditors and provide commercial and enforcement strategies to maximise recoveries.
We help those needing finance structure and put in place finance and source finance, and negotiate the terms and documentation.
- acting for the UK’s leading provider of such facilities on funding acquisitions and management buyouts
- advising clients on enforcing and defending guarantee claims and warranties
- advising on putting in place invoice-discounting facilities across multiple jurisdictions for a global recruitment company