Disputes | International Arbitration
We are experienced in handling arbitrations, whether through one of the main international arbitration bodies or on an ad-hoc basis, including in the fields of shipping, construction and international trade.
We represent clients from all over the world in such matters. We can:
- advise as to the appropriate dispute-resolution clause in commercial agreements
- advise on tactics, particularly where arbitration(s) may form only part of an international campaign in support of your commercial aims
- assist in the identification and preservation of assets
- deal with the conduct of arbitrations on your behalf, both in the UK and overseas
- deal with ancillary proceedings
- advise on and deal with the enforcement of arbitral awards and the recovery of assets
We are increasingly called upon to advise in relation to bilateral investment treaty claims.